This post is also available in: Français (French)
Spring Camp – March/April 2018
- Wonderful healthy, pollution free environment
- Learn English and make international friends
- Experience Australian culture
- Live with an Australian family
- Fun activities every afternoon
- Ideal for individual students or small groups
- Families welcome to join our Winter Camp
See also our Winter Camp programs – January/February
See also our Summer Camp programs – July/August
AICOL English offers a Gold Coast Summer Camp (July/August) and a Winter Camp (January/February) program for individual students wanting AICOL staff on all activities. If you do not need to have AICOL staff accompany you on your afternoon activities then please see the optional activities program for individual students.
An English language and Australian cultural course for individual students and/or for families.
A program for children aged 6 – 17 years, for parents and for grandparents. Experience Australian culture and live with an Australian homestay family. Enjoy blue skies, pollution free air, clean water you can drink from the tap, enjoy the natural environment.
Activities 6 days a week included.
Courses conducted by professional language teachers.
For more information, including costs, please