Gold Coast Study Tours
Gold Coast Study Tours – Arranged by Experts – A great way to have fun and Study English in Australia.
AICOL English can arrange total Gold Coast Study Tour packages for groups or Summer Camp and Winter Camp for individual students.
Study tour packages can be all inclusive – airport transfers, English language classes, activities, homestay and homestay transport. If you prefer you can organise your own accommodation and/or your own activities.
AICOL study tours can also include our Mystery Mountain Gold Coast Farmstay which is in the Gold Coast hinterland near the world heritage listed Lamington National Park and less than an hour from AICOL language school.
We offer a large selection of study tours. If you prefer you can design your own Gold Coast Study Tour:
- full time or part time English classes
- with our without activities
- choose your accommodation
- with or without airport transfers
- expert English language tuition with qualified teachers
- international English classes or closed English classes
- include a farmstay visit
- include a visit to a local school with an Aussie buddy
Gold Coast Study Tours for small or large groups are available throughout the year – See some sample programs below.
If you would like further information please contact us and advise:
1. Number of students
2. Age range of students
3. Length of stay
4. Approximate length of stay
5. Any special requirements
See some sample study tours for groups below:
Winter Camps and Summer Camps – for individual students.
AICOL English offers Gold Coast SUMMER CAMPS (June/July/August) and WINTER CAMPS (January/February).