Courses for Learning English – For all Ages from 6 Years to Teens and Adults
Courses to Learn English in Australia. AICOL Gold Coast College Courses are offered to children from of 6 years of age right through to high school and university students. In addition to kids classes there are classes for adults including parents and grandparents:
- Young Learners – Kids classes to study and learn English from 6-13 years of age – CRICOS registered 032656F
- High School Preparation – CRICOS registered 022332J – Learn English for the STEM subjects
General English Courses – CRICOS registered 016907C- all levels Beginner to Upper-Intermediate
- English for Academic Purposes – CRICOS registered 016908B– business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation
- English and Professional Sport – CRICOS registered 039333B
- Parent and Child – Parents and children can study English in different classes in the same building with same timetable .
Children from 6-12 years enter English classes based on age.
Students aged 13 and older take a placement test on arrival to determine the most appropriate class .
- Study Tours are available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast and AICOL English School
And remember…..at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class.
English Courses – For the Whole Family
Certificate Course – TESOL -General English
The Certificate lV in TESOL is nationally recognised program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. As a provider of accredited English language courses for over 20 years, AICOL is especially qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A comprehensive in-house practicum forms an integral part of the course. The AICOL TESOL course is now being delivered in Vietnam at a considerable saving to students. Completion of the course in Vietnam comes with a job guarantee.
Certificate Courses – General English
Certificatge III in English Proficiency
Certificate IV in English Proficiency